westwoodtherapiesAndrew Brown NAMMT (AdvRem)
Welcome to westwoodtherapies an independent ADVANCED BODYWORK & WELL-BEING THERAPY practice located just off the Georgian Quarter in the beautiful historic town of Beverley in East Yorkshire.
From where I provide the following types of treatment :
1. ORTHOPAEDIC & ADVANCED REMEDIAL
'MASSAGE & MANUAL THERAPY'
2. SPORTS MASSAGE & MANUAL THERAPY
3. VODDER - MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE (MLD)
- ...Lomi-Lomi Whole Body Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Ear Candling
What do I do?
Listen to your problem and then establish practical treatment goals.
- for the individual in discomfort the primary goal is to reduce the pain and inflammation
- for the individual experiencing musculoskeletal dysfunction the primary goal is functional…to improve ease of motion and increase range of motion
- for the person experiencing stress and associated tension the goal is to relax and help the body mind and emotions re-balance; providing a safe, calm and tranquil healing space
How much & how long is an appointment?
ALL THERAPIES ARE CHARGED AT THE SAME RATE.
First appointments for Advanced Remedial Massage & Manual Therapy and all other treatments, except Lomi-lomi, are normally 45 minutes with a choice of follow up appointments ranging from 30 minutes, 45, 60, 90 or 120 minutes.
Lomi-Lomi treatments are 60, 90 or 120 minutes.
30 minutes ….. £35
45 minutes ….. £40
60 minutes ….. £50
90 minutes ….. £70
120 minutes … £90
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING : CANCELLATIONS WITH LESS THAN 48 HOURS NOTICE ARE CHARGED 50% OF THE APPOINTMENT FEE. CANCELLATIONS WITH LESS THAN 24 HOURS NOTICE & MISSED APPOINTMENTS ARE CHARGED IN FULL. UNLESS THE APPOINTMENT CAN BE FILLED.
Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday …… 8am - 6.15pm
Saturday …… 7.30am until mid afternoon
'Corner Cottage', No 2 Pasture Terrace, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 8DR…on a side entrance up a gravel walkway opposite number 35 Pasture Terrace.
A bit about me
I’ve been providing massage therapy for over several years starting in 2011 with training in basic level 3 Holistic/Swedish massage and progressing from there to advanced body work level 4 & 5 techniques such as Advanced Remedial Massage, Hendrickson Method, Vodder MLD and also Lomi-Lomi, with several thousand treatment hours under my belt I practice full time from my home clinic.
Click HERE for Price List & How to find me