appointments sometimes available at short notice;
text for availability
... tel: 07747 842 748
westwoodtherapiesAndrew Brown NAMMT (AdvRem)
Welcome to westwoodtherapies, an independent therapy practice based in the beautiful historic market town of Beverley, East Yorkshire. Providing the following therapies.
- HENDRICKSON METHOD - manual therapy & soft tissue massage for orthopaedic conditions
- DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE & FASCIAL RELEASE - for musculoskeletal tightness and restriction
- ADVANCED REMEDIAL MASSAGE - for general musculoskeletal pain & discomfort
- SPORTS MASSAGE - for sports injury rehabilitation & sports performance
- VODDER MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE - for post vaser liposuction & cosmetic surgery
- SWEDISH MASSAGE / DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE / INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE / LOMI LOMI NUI / REIKI - for holistic relaxation & well-being
What do I do?
Listen to your problem and then establish practical treatment goals.
- for the person in discomfort the primary goal is to reduce the pain and inflammation
- for the person experiencing dysfunction & disability the primary goal is functional...to improve ease of motion and range of movement
- for the person experiencing stress and associated tension the goal is to relax the body and provide a calm & tranquil healing space
Private Health Insurance Claims
PDF of insurance companies who currently recognise CNHC registered massage therapists: Click Here
'Corner Cottage', No 2 Pasture Terrace, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 8DR, UK (opposite number 35)
There is normally plenty of street parking available.
A bit about me
I've been providing massage therapy for several years, with over five thousand treatment hours under my belt...starting in 2011 with training in holistic ‘Swedish’ massage and progressing on to advanced bodywork techniques such as Advanced Remedial and Hendrickson Method ...as well as diverse relaxation techniques such as Lomi Lomi and Indian Head Massage.
Click HERE for Price List & How to find me